With sun playing peekaboo with clouds and occasional rains in Bangalore I am confused to call this climate summer. I miss my hometown Rourkela where summer months and rainy days were clear like black and white. The smell of petrichor while rain drops touched hot earth for the very first time drove me insane with happiness. Speaking of smell and fragrances, I am having a gala time trying out 3 amazing body washes with unique fragrances from Seer Secrets. I received the following variants from Seer Secrets:
- Smoky Rose Geranium Hydrating Soy Milk Enzyme Body Cleanser with Rose Extract & Geranium Essential Oil (250ML)
- Bergamot and Raw Sandhal Energizing Yogurt Enzyme Body Cleanser by Seer Secrets With Yogurt Extract & Bergamot and Sandalwood Essential Oil (100 Ml)
- Labdanum and Patchouli Smoothening Yogurt Enzyme Body Cleanser by Seer Secrets With Yogurt and labdanum Extract & Patchouli Essential Oil (100ML)
I cannot wait to review Smoky Rose Geranium Hydrating Soy Milk Enzyme Body Cleanser with Rose Extract & Geranium Essential Oil which happens to my favourite out of the three variants. Hope you enjoy my review.
Price: Rs 599
About Seer Secrets Smoky Rose Geranium Hydrating Soy Milk Enzyme Body Cleanser:
- Our Smoky Rose Geranium Hydrating Soy Milk Enzyme Body Cleanser serves as a detoxifying agent, controlling acne and protecting skin infections.
- Soy Protein based cleansers create rich, luxurious foam and gently repairs skin burns leaving the skin moisturized.
- Naturally derived, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, vegan, gluten-free, biodegradable, NO triclosan, sulfates (SLS, SLES, SCS), formaldehyde, salicylates, parabens, phosphates, MEA, DEA, TEA, petroleum-based ingredients or dyes. Never Tested on Animals; Made in the India!
- Suitable for all skin types and Paraben free. Our Smoky Rose Geranium Hydrating Soy Milk Enzyme Body Cleanser is gentle enough to use every day. Lose yourself in a hydrating shower moment and awaken your senses in your shower.
- It clears up acne, prevents wrinkles, improves skin elasticity and protects from skin infections.
My Take on Seer Secrets Smoky Rose Geranium Hydrating Soy Milk Enzyme Body Cleanser:
Being someone who has extra sensitive skin, I am always on a lookout for natural and chemical free skin care products. Also, my idea of a little bit of paradise daily, is to indulge in a luxurious bath with an aroma which tingles my senses. The first thing which made me fall in love with Smoky Rose Geranium Hydrating Soy Milk Enzyme Body Cleanser with Rose Extract & Geranium Essential Oil is the aroma. If fragrance could be depicted in words, then this body cleanser will be worthy of bagging a poetry. The perfume content is extremely mild and the sweet smell of rose and geranium balances out due to the smoky twist.
Packaging: This body cleanser comes in a sturdy see through bottle with a pump dispenser. The pump dispenses just the amount of product and see through packaging helps me keep track of how much product remains in the bottle.
Consistency: This gel based body wash with not too runny and not too thick consistency. It is just right and spreads easily on a loofah. The product is translucent and glides on my body easily.
I love the fact that these body cleanser is paraben and sulphates free. Seer secrets does not test on animals and uses moisturising base of coconut extracts which provides extra brownie points for skin love. The quantity versus price ratio is an absolute delight for me.
It would have been a perfect luxury bath product if the aroma lingered a little longer on me post shower. However, this product fares extremely well on my sensitive dry skin. I feel moisturised post shower but I do not skip my moisturiser. It lathers fairly even with hard water leaving skin fresh. The shelf life is limited because the presence of preservatives is evidently less and the product is bent towards the natural side.
Pros of Seer Secrets Smoky Rose Geranium Hydrating Soy Milk Enzyme Body Cleanser:
- Addictive sweet and smokey aroma
- Moisturising feel post shower
- Not tested on animals and harmful chemical free
- Lathers well and gives a luxury shower feel
- Leaves skin soft and fresh
- Great packaging
- Suits sensitive and dry skin
- Value for money – aptly priced
Cons of Seer Secrets Smoky Rose Geranium Hydrating Soy Milk Enzyme Body Cleanser:
- Aroma does not stay on body post shower
Rating: 5 / 5
Final Words: I am enjoying using Smoky Rose Geranium Hydrating Soy Milk Enzyme Body Cleanser from Seer Secrets. So many pros for this heavenly smelling body cleanser from someone as demanding as me speaks tons about the brand. Looking forward to try more variants from this skin friendly brand.
Have you tried a body cleanser from Seer Secrets yet? Let me know in comment section.
This is a PR sample review.